App Skellington - Python Application Framework
Current version: v.01
- Pain-free multi-level command menu: Expose public class methods as commands available to user.
- Simple to define services and automatic dependency injection based on name (with custom invocation as an option). *WIP
- INI-style config and and validation (provided through ConfigObj).
- Colored logging (provided through colorlog)
- Works on Linux, Windows, and Mac.
- Lend to creating beautiful, easy to read and understand code in the application.
- Minimize coupling of applications to this framework.
- Compatable with Linux, Windows, and Mac. Try to be compatible as possible otherwise.
- Try to be compatible with alternate Python runtimes such as PyPy and older python environments. *WIP
Changelog and Current Status
Last release: July 20, 2020
Development is still active! Packing up everything for the next release.
Working on Features:
- More complete parsing arguments from ENV variables
- Cleaner and improved dependency injection
- More safety around parsing config.ini
- Alternative ways to build CommandMenu
- Improved helpdoc and inline command documentation